Becoming a Real Olympic Weightlifter
Delayed till after 1 june 2020.
Do you want to upgrade your lifts? Or do you need specialized coaching? With 4 target sessions at SportQuest and individual programming in between we can help you to achieve your goals. If you don’t know if you could enter, just contact us to make an appointment to have your lifting skills checked by our trainers / experienced lifters.
- Sign up via our Google Form
- Price: 145 euro – students/scholars 99 euro 🙂
- Additional cost for newbees: membership NGB & lifting singlet (appr. 45 euro)
- Discount: 75 euro for Dutch Strength members / Repeaters
- Location: Gym SportQuest and competition venues
- Duration: 6-10 weeks with 4 group sessions of 2-4 hours
- Practical approach
- Individual programming
- Certificate of completion
During this competition program (Becoming a Real Weightlifter) we make sure you improve your specific needs. Master trainer coach Tom Bruijnen and his staff devote their full focus to help achieve the goal you’ve been chasing for so long, in a knowledgeable but practical way. In becoming competition ready, safety is our greatest concern.
In 8 weeks you’ll work towards an official Dutch Strength Cup competition. In each group session of 2-4 hours Master trainer & coach Tom Brijnen and his staff discuss a new subject, like essential movement patterns, specific accessory exercises and mental engagement so you become more efficient, stronger and injury free. This weightlifting journey includes video-lifting-analysis and coaching at the competitions. The 4 short workshops and intensive OLY-training at SportQuest are Eleiko equipped.
The third Lift-Off project starts at sunday 2nd of february 2020.
- Week 1 – sunday 2 february 2020. Includes a test to create your personal programming
- Week 4 – sunday 16 february 2020. Includes video analysis
- Week 6 – sunday 8 march 2020. Includes competition preparation work.
- Week 8 – saturday 21 march females & sunday 22 march males. Includes participation at Dutch Strength Spring Club Tournament – location probably at the Home of Dutch Strength – Gym Sportquest – Amsterdam
- 0-6 junior (aged between 13-20) male/female lifters from Dutch Strength or other strength and conditioning clubs, ranging from CrossFit to other sports
- 0-8 senior (aged 20+) male/female lifters from Dutch Strength or other strength training clubs, ranging from CrossFit to other sports
Note: this project will be organised with a minimum of 4 lifters
Contact us for more information about becoming a real weightlifter. Already excited? Sign up via our Google Form.