Dutch Strength (on-line) Events & Workshops
- Coach Tom Bruijnen Round 1, 2 & 3
- Athlete & Helper Tommy Westerkamp Round 1, 2 & 3
- Athlete & Helper Elsa de Vries Round 1, 2 & 3
- Helper Alexandra Sarafoglou Round 1, 2 & 3
- Athlete Tarek Nachawati Round 1 & 2
- Athlete Myrthe Waalewijn Round 1 & 2
- Athlete Martin Alderete Round 1
- Athlete Jinga Gosschalk Round 2
- Athlete Thomas Goedhart Round 3
- Athlete Susan Plakke Round 3
- Athlete Sonja Visch Round 3
- Athlete Eske Dost Round 3
- Helper Vera Pathorst Round 1
- Helper Elia Giandordanio Round 1
- Helper Senne Vermassen Round 1
- Helper Anastasia Arsenis Round 2
We compete with teams of MLAB Weighlifting (Utrecht), World of Weights (Almere) and AKA Weighlifting (Amsterdam).At the third round our team become 3rd in summation of 3 rounds of teamscores. The first 2 teams ranked after 3 qualifiers is permitted to go to the finals with 4 teams at 9 oct. 2022. Our results are published at the Dutch Strength ranking 2022 and are published at the NGB website.
All our skills labs are focussed on pinpointing your technique in a theme. The sessions are limited to appr. 90 minutes with a maximum of 8-16 participants. Members have discounts at our ticketshop or can use their credits to reserve a spot.
Members and non-members can try-out their max. lifts. Clubcompetitions are organised as promotional events. We provide for a IWF/IPF set-up with a competition platform and organise it by IWF/IPF rules, but all athletes are also asked to help out. E.g. loading the bar or help as “timer”. Another setup is lifting on your own platform in intervals of 15-20 minutes to get to 2 or 3 maximum lifts judged by a buddy. On our promotional info it’s made clear how we organise the club event.
Dutch Strength NGB Meets
Dutch Strength is co-organisator of NGB offical events. These events are posted on the NGB website and you have to comply with the NGB (IWF) rules & regulations (including membership). We organise weightlifting tournaments like the Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter Lift & Meets – all info can be found on the specific page.