Dutch Strength (on-line) Events & Workshops
Friday 17 november 19:00-21:00 – Team-Duo M & M, F & M, F & F at our Olympic Lifting Club Competition. After lifting a third round 😀 Our members can bring a buddy or friend for free – sent a message to our instagram page if you want to join 🙂Saturday 25 nov. 13:00-15:00Mobility & Self-treatment Tools and Tricks from Tom Bruijnen for Strength & Olympic Lifting Training
- Tom Bruijnen headtrainer/coach Q1/Q2/Q3/Finale Athletes & Support
- Justin Schuurbiers; Q1 + Finalist athlete
- Luuk Schalkwijk; Q1 + Finalist athlete
- Elia Giangiordano; Q1 + Finalist media coverage
- Tommy Westerkamp; Q1 + Finalist assistant coach
- Robert Ta; Q2 & Q3 + Finalist volunteer (loader)
- Theresia Lugert; Q2 + Finalist athlete
- Anne Govaarts; Q2
- Parand Zarakiani; Q2 + Finalist athlete
- Martin Alderete; Q3 + Finalist reserve/volunteer (loader)
- Thomas Goedhart; Q3 athlete
- David Steel; Q3 athlete
- Silvio Congiu; Finalist official
- Anastasia Arsinis; Finalist official
Workshops / Skills labs
All our skills labs are focussed on pinpointing your technique in a theme. The sessions are limited to appr. 90-120 minutes with a maximum of 8-16 participants. Members have discounts at our ticketshop or can use their credits to reserve a spot. See the announcements at the top.
Members and non-members can try-out their max. lifts. Clubcompetitions are organised as promotional events. We provide for a IWF/IPF set-up with a competition platform and organise it by IWF/IPF rules, but all athletes are also asked to help out. E.g. loading the bar or help as “timer”. Another setup is lifting on your own platform in intervals of 15-20 minutes to get to 2 or 3 maximum lifts judged by a buddy. See the poster announcements at the top.
Dutch Strength NGB Meets
Dutch Strength is co-organisator of NGB offical events. These events are posted on the NGB website and you have to comply with the NGB (IWF) rules & regulations (including membership). We organise weightlifting tournaments e.g. the Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter cup, Lift-off Meets – all info can be found on the specific sublinked pages (see submenu or upper part of this page).