The headtrainer/coach of Dutch Strength – Tom Bruijnen – developed and published in Dutch info including video’s related to olympic weightlifting (e.g. 2004 = ISBN 90-80795-2-3). We want to share some updated content for free in English to make it possible for others to use this.
PostersTom designed a set of 3 posters aimed to understand and learn olympic lifting. This is not referring to how to lift a world record, but “lifting strong a life long”. The posters can be bought in printed form at barbell-shop.nl.
WAC – Weightlifting Athletic CircuitsThese 6 circuits are a step-wise method to train and exercise with olympic style movements. Experienced athletes use them to warm-up, others as part of learning the lifts or getting in shape with the lifts. Integrated in our
free on-line wac-course(first register, then login and go back to enroll to follow the whole course).
- A zipped pdf including info and pictures of our 6 circuits
- 6 upgraded circuits including qr-codes to video-library
How to proceed?
- Come train at the “Home of Dutch Strength”
- try to find an olympic lifting trainer to further develop your lifts and maybe even start competing?
- start with one of our free olympic lifting training programs